Featured Favorites


Sign in or click to start typing!

Color Combo Challenge #63

(03/17-03/23)


Please welcome our Guest Designer this week, Alicia Geiss

My name is Alicia, and I am a wife and mother of 4 very busy, active kids. I began scrapping in 2004 when I returned from my dream vacation to Hawaii. I remember grabbing a Creating Keepsakes book and scraplifting my very first page. I was instantly hooked. I enjoy documenting memories and my feelings toward my family through my pages. I am honored to be have been published with Creating Keepsakes, Memory Makers, Scrapbook Trends, and Paper Arte. One of my favorite aspects to our hobby is developing online friendships with others that are just as obsessed to scrapping.

Thank you ever so much Alicia! It was so great to have you this week!!


Now let's play!!
Can't wait to see what you create with these colors!

Color Combo #63orange - brown - chalk - pink



Now for some inspiration!


Alicia's page - Guest Designer


Suzanne's page

Debbi's page

Amanda's page

Don't forget to link your layouts!
THE PLAYERS GALLERY


11 comments:

  1. Lovin your pages ladies! You are all very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I am on this site, I love it! This week I won't have time, but in the near future, I'll defenately give these color combo's a try!
    Just wanted to say that the pages from your designers are wonderful, with a special dedication to Alicia Geiss because I loooove her layout! Great site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my 1st time on your blog, too. I love the idea of color challenges because you know how you always get stuck in a rut & using the same colors over & over. I will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only just found this blog and I think it is fabulous! Absolutely gorgeous work, thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the new blog Janet!
    Here's my LO for this challenge, minus the orange.

    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1309884

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this colour combo! and great job on the site janet and design team! it looks great here! love seeing all the older colour combinations, nothing short of inspirational!

    here's my layout:
    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1318141

    Elizabeth Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all inspired me so much, I did a page with the lastest colors. Hoping I can get into the habit of doing this each week.

    Here's my layout:
    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&gallery=1&layout_id=1318130

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Karen - Loved this week's colors. This is a great tool to help me "think outside of my colorbox". Fun! Here's my lo: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1318448

    See ya next week!

    Mary Ann AKA EmpressFrancesca

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is definitely alive and kicking!!!

    Loving the music J!!!
    Looking forward to all the fun that is going to be on here from now on!

    WTG J!!! :)



    Xoxo
    Lillyrose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had so much fun with this week colors - here is my LO for this one

    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1319530

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!
    This was a fun challenge...LOVE the colors :D

    Here's mine:
    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1320064

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us this week! We love to read your comments about this Reveal!