Featured Favorites


Sign in or click to start typing!

Color Combo Challenge #71

(05/12-05/18)

Please welcome our Guest Designer this week, Janine Langer!

I am 31 years old and live in Solingen, between Düsseldorf and Cologne in Germany, with my husband René and our cute little 5-year-old monster Gabriel. I started digiscrapping in 2005, but only from time to time. I missed using my hands, so I always knew that I will 'paper scrap' in the future and in January 2007 I finally started to scrap with paper. I still try to integrate some digital elements now and then, but scrapping with paper is the thing I love. My favorite subject to scrapbook is definitively my family. I love to capture memories - especially our everyday life - trusting that our son will love it when he is old enough to appreciate it.
I've met so much beautiful and talented ladies since I started scrapping and I love to be part of such a wonderful community. And I am also very excited to be a guest designer for Color Challenge blog. It is such a fantastic inspiration, thank you!

Can't wait to see it online and I can't wait to see what you did with the color combo! Thank you again!

Have a wonderful day,
Janine

Thank you so much, Janine! You ROCK!!!

Janine's style and layouts are all their own. Her designs are so beautiful with how she distresses, layers and adds beautiful texture to them. I am thrilled and honored that she is with us this week. Get a closer look and visit her blog!


Now let's play!!
Can't wait to see what you create with these colors!

Color Combo #71yellowhammer - green anjou - bistre - lemon chiffon



Now for some inspiration!
Check out these fabulous pages from our designers!!!

(Click on the layouts for a larger image)
(Click on the names for a link to their layouts)


Janine's page

Janet's page

Debbi's page

Suzanne's page

Amanda's page

Lilly's page

Janelle's page

Don't forget to link your layouts!
THE PLAYERS GALLERY

15 comments:

  1. ohhhh how i just adore janine's work...
    will be trying this one out!!

    thanks for the inspiration girls!!
    fab pages from all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo, awesome work by the DT. Can't wait to get started on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this combo,i'm goingto have a go at this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work girls as always!!
    Hugs!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have much hmmmming on these colors this is what I came up with

    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=1343132

    Thanks for another great challenge

    btw - if someone knows how to do an actual linking url on here, would you share? I'm intrenet challenged :) thanks Janellemllr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I had fun with these colors.
    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=1343420
    kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi all! Another great week on beautiful layouts! Janine-I love your layout-LOVE! Here is mine:

    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&gallery=1&layout_id=1343603

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK - super pages again ladies; but WOW hard colours Janet!! Here's mine for the week!

    Your Sweet Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I tried to do the cut-and-paste thing, but I think I did it wrong! I'm such a dork!

    Cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful layouts! I loved these colours, and might not have tried them without the challenge. Here's my layout:

    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1343801

    Thanks so much for the challenge!

    Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved these colors! My layout can be found here:
    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1343891

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's mine:
    pancakes for mothers' day

    I find yellow hard to work with, but as always I found that it I stick to the combo, it'll come together! Amazing, Janet!!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here´s mine :

    [URL=http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&gallery=1&layout_id=1344268]Make Yourself at home[/URL]

    TFL Frauke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here's mine for this week - loved the colors. I did end up with two browns in mine though!

    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1344366

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved this color challenge...out of my normal realm, but I in the end I was suprisingly happy with my end result.

    Here's mine:

    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&gallery=1&layout_id=1344559

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us this week! We love to read your comments about this Reveal!