Featured Favorites


Sign in or click to start typing!

Color Combo Challenge #79

(07/07-07/13)

Please welcome our Guest Designer this week, Stacey Michaud!

Hi all! I am a teacher, wife, mommy of two fiesty little ones and proud pet owner! Being such a fan of this challenge, I am thrilled to have been invited as Guest Designer!

I have been scrapping in some form since I was a little girl who loved to collect memorabilia and magazine clippings to paste in pretty albums. After moving along to photos and layouts, I discovered the online side of things about two years ago and have jumped right in! I am constantly inspired by the talent and enthusiasm of others within the scrapbooking community. While I adore patterned paper, embellishments and chipboard, the part I love the most is telling the stories behind the photos! Along with creating keepsakes for my family members, this craft allows me to self-reflect, share my feelings and stay centered! I have been blessed enough to be published several times in Memory Makers magazine as well as the MM Oh, Baby! idea book. I proudly design and write for ScrapStreet.com Magazine, which is an amazing experience that I am grateful for every day! Just recently, I have become a part of the design team for the So Tell Me Your Story challenge blog where I hope to use my love for journaling to help inspire others! When I'm not scrapping, I love taking walks with my husband, laughing with my kids, eating chocolate and watching reality T.V.!

Thanks again to Janet for this opportunity! Week after week, these challenges and the fantastic work of the entire team motivates me to scrap! Can't wait to see how you choose to celebrate these great colors!

Thank you so much Stacey, we love that you play with us each week! We are so glad to have you as our designer!! Get a closer, more personal look at Stacey on her blog!

Now let's play!!
Can't wait to see what you create with these colors!


Color Combo #79norwegian blue - light slate gray - white smoke - burgundy



Now for some inspiration!
Check out these fabulous pages from our designers!!!

(Click on the layouts for a larger image)
(Click on the names for a link to their layouts)



Stacey's page

Janet's page

Lilly's page

Suzanne's page

Debbi's page

Janelle's page

Amanda's page

Don't forget to link your layouts!
THE PLAYERS GALLERY


12 comments:

  1. oh gosh i am so far behind {deep sigh} i have something in mind for this one...and the last color combo...

    {cheers to playing catch up}

    ReplyDelete
  2. HERE IS MY LAYOUT.

    http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/cloudsgirl2783/Scrapblog/ColorComboChallenge_79.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. my layout is also on my site. i just posted it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! NO PINK!!! ;) (hee hee)

    Here's mine for the week!!

    a New Motto

    TFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasnt too sure how I was going to get this one done...i took no pictures on 7/4....had me thinking!!!

    here it is:

    http://teenyterrors.blogspot.com/2008/07/free-to-be-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pick for the guest! Hi Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors:

    Here's mine.
    http://tinyurl.com/5v2l9e

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone! Here's my layout with this week's colors. These are some really old photos from when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter, who is about to turn 16, and we had just moved into the house we still live in now. I've been wanting to scrap these photos for a while now, and this week's colors were perfect for them.

    4th of July 1992

    ReplyDelete
  9. My first Color Combo challenge :)

    http://jillconyers.typepad.com/life_as_i_see_it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the inspiration!
    http://www.scrapperie.com/gallerie/showphoto.php?photo=8630

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://mafswife.typepad.com/.a/6a00e551516a14883400e5539a9dec8833-pi

    Wow, that is two in a row from me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us this week! We love to read your comments about this Reveal!