Featured Favorites


Sign in or click to start typing!

Color Combo Challenge #67

(04/14-04/20)


Please welcome our Guest Designer this week, Chris Dodaj! She is actually the first PEA I have met and she is a DOLL!

Hey! I'm Chris Dodaj (pronounced dough-dash). I am super excited to be this week's guest designer.
I have been crafting in some way shape or form for as long as I can remember. My Mom had a little business making gorgeous dried flower wreath's and arrangements and I used to love staying up late with her in our basement just creating away.
My Mom introduced me to the world of stamping in the fall of 1999 just after my wedding. I fell in love instantly. It wasn't until 2003 that I caught the scrapbooking bug. I can still remember the time and place when I saw my first CK (which I still have) at Michaels. I have been hooked ever since. I would say that the biggest (and most shocking) compliment is that people say they love my handwriting. I could never just write script or just print - it's always been a mix. As far as my style, I am a little romantic/vintage/artsy, but hopefully still evolving.
I am a scrapbooker for so many reasons; my little girl Brenna, my hubby, Jeno, my family and my friends. I love that scrapbooking brings so many of my interests....my passions together. I love materials, journaling and photography and scrapbooking allows me express myself, my feelings and keep track of our own personal family history, but most of all those "everyday" not so perfect moments. My mission to record the stories and make it look beautiful in the process.
I have been published in a Scrapbook Trends Magazine Books and magazine, Legacy and Stampington & Co. I am also on the design team for Creative Cafe and have recently found my true calling......teaching scrapbooking classes.
If I am not scrapbooking I am probably on eBay or cooking or somewhere with my Nikon around my neck. I have actually tried to plan vacations around visiting scrapboooking stores - It's worked........once!!



Thank you so much Chris! It is great to have you with us this week!!


Now let's play!!
Can't wait to see what you create with these colors!

Color Combo #67coral pink - wheat - orange - orange red



Now for some inspiration!

(Click on the layouts for a larger image)
(Click on the names for a link to their layouts)

Chris's page

Janet's page

Debbi's page

Amanda's page

Lilly's page

Janelle's page

Suzanne's page

Don't forget to link your layouts!
THE PLAYERS GALLERY


14 comments:

  1. OK, this is probably cheating (I could never come up with a LO in 20minutes!!), but this is the LO I finished yesterday. The colors are exactly the same! And I thought I was clever coming up with them all by myself! ;-)
    Sculptures at Weribbee
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts ...i just found this blog and i will try my hand at those colors...this blog will be perfect for me..i have such a hard time matching colors...

    thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok here's mine (first time playing by the way, but I loved the challenge!)
    I'm not sure if my colors are spot on, they're a little darker than the combo and I used a lot of black but here it is:

    http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=88297&user_id=1709

    :)
    danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great combo! Finally spraked my imagination for some pictures from 1995!

    First Marathon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another batch a fab LO's ladies! Here is the url to mine
    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=1330181
    TFL. Janellemllr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours again this week!
    Here's mine for the week :

    Helping Hands

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved this week's color combo. I completed a LO last night in record time. I can't show it off because AS is down, but I just wanted to say Thanks! this is a color combo I wouldnt have thought of on my own.all of the LO's done are awesome!!!! I loved them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone! Here's my layout with this week's colors.

    Little Fishy

    I finished my layout on time this week, but I added blue to the combo because I really wanted to use the water paper and stickers on this layout.

    Thanks for looking and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is my layout, this is the first time I've played along, it was a lot of fun.
    http://3littlescraps.blogspot.com/2008/04/three-down-lots-to-go.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is the link to my color combo challenge #67. This is my firt time playing.

    http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=88853&user_id=10008

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have only just found this blog and i love it, it's a fantastic source of inspiration, here is my LO

    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/mich72_album/justme.jpg[/IMG]

    michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. whoops sent wrong tag on previous post not a very good start :)

    lets try again

    http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll252/chichiwot/justme.jpg

    michelle w x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been in a no mojo state for a couple of weeks...thanks for giving me a push with your challenge!

    Dressed to the 9s

    TFL!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok, I think I may have started a blog to be able to post my Los here!!! :P

    Love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us this week! We love to read your comments about this Reveal!