Featured Favorites


Sign in or click to start typing!

Color Combo Challenge #84

(08/11-08/17)

Please welcome our Guest Designer this week, Summer Fullerton!

My creative journey began at a young age. I grew up surrounded by inspiration - my mother made dolls, jewelry, pottery and even designed wallpaper. It felt natural when I chose a creative path in life as well. I received my first camera in 1976, and although it wasn't loaded with film until many years later I always knew I would take pictures. After the birth of my first child in 1997, I discovered scrapbooking as we know it today and has been hooked ever since. I currently design for Tinkering Ink, Page Frames and Inque Boutique. I have been blessed with many successes in scrapbooking. I live with my husband of 14 years, Brad and 2 children, Grant and Corinne in Tigard, Oregon.

Summer, I love your work! What an awesome treat to have you with us this week! Thank you so much! Get a closer look at Summer and her work on her blog !

Now let's play!!
Can't wait to see what you create with these colors!


Color Combo #84deep turquoise - marigold yellow - coconut - cinnabar



Now for some inspiration!
Check out these fabulous pages from our designers!!!

(Click on the layouts for a larger image)
(Click on the names for a link to their blogs)

Summer's page

Janet's page

Debbi's page

Amanda's page

Lilly's page

Janelle's page

Suzanne's page

THE PLAYERS GALLERY



14 comments:

  1. here's my take on this week's color combo.

    thanks!

    http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=106038&user_id=11769

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's mine! This one was fun. http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=1381577

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo and a load of inspiration!

    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!!

    I really liked this week's colors! I am sooooo going to use them again!!!! :D

    my life's many dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love summers work as well and i love these colors..makes me want to eat kiwi on the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi all!! Here's mine for the week!

    Finding the Lost Ones

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is my layout. Love the colors!
    Linda G

    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1381908

    ReplyDelete
  8. here's my 2nd take for this week's color combo. i just love summer!

    http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=122225&imgid=0&user_id=11769

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, beautiful colors! (first time to join and hope it won't be the last). =)

    Here's my take:

    El Nido

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is my take on this challenge

    http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=122807&gallery_type=main

    I didn't realize how bad the picture of my layout was until I loaded here. So I might go back and re-take the picture.

    I enjoyed this combo! I never would have put these papers together- but I like how it turned out- Thanks to you!

    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. All I can say is WOW!!!!!! There are just too many super fantastic LO's made with this weeks combo!!! WOW!!!

    Keep the fab work coming:)

    Have a great week!!!

    /Lillyrose:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi everyone! I know I'm late posting this, but I finally finished my layout with these colors on a Labor Day weekend scrapbook retreat, and I wanted to share it, so here it is.

    Tennessee Aquarium

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us this week! We love to read your comments about this Reveal!