Featured Favorites


Sign in or click to start typing!

Color Combo Challenge #81

(07/21-07/27)

Please welcome our Guest Designer this week, Jennifer Gallacher!

As a designer, writer, and teacher in the scrapbooking industry for ten years, Jennifer Gallacher enjoys the creative process of preserving important memories. Jennifer’s designs have been published in Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbook Trends Magazine, Scrapbooks, Etc., and several other papercrafting publications. As a designer for companies including Little Yellow Bicycle, Inque Boutique, and Karen Foster Design, Jennifer has enjoyed creating layouts, cards, and altered projects for catalogs, online websites, and educational purposes. Her current teaching experience includes co-hosting the Nth Degree, a weekly scrapbooking webisode produced by Creativexpress.com. Jennifer currently writes a monthly article for Scrapbook Trends in addition to her design work.



Thank you so much Jennifer! What an honor to have you with us this week!! Get a closer, more personal look at Jennifer on her blog!

Now let's play!!
Can't wait to see what you create with these colors!


Color Combo #81dark slate - wasabi - milkshake - hibiscus



Now for some inspiration!
Check out these fabulous pages from our designers!!!

(Click on the layouts for a larger image)
(Click on the names for a link to their layouts)



Jennifer's page

Janet's page

Amanda's page

Suzannes's page

Debbi's page

Janelle's page

Lilly's page

THE PLAYERS GALLERY


19 comments:

  1. sorry I posted this so late today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, looks like I get to beat Janet to posting for her own challenge! Glorious colors, Janet. Here's mine: Celebrating the Ad Challenge
    It's devoted to the participants in another challenge that I do each week.
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew!! I was starting to think that you forgot about us!!!

    These awesome coloUrs are a real challenge for me this week, Janet!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone! Here's my layout with this week's colors.

    Christmas Eve 1995

    Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is mine
    http://manssu.vuodatus.net/blog/1436053

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrapped with friends today and this is my challenge for the week. The colors are great

    Linda G

    http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n377/lgronlund/LindaG2.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found this blog the other day and discovered I had the PERFECT pic and paper for this challenge.

    http://jillofalltrades-acraftymomsworld.blogspot.com/2008/07/some-brand-new-pretties.html

    I'm so glad I found this blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi all,
    I made one more and I used this weeks combo but added a lot of black:)

    WOW the LO's all look so good, love this weeks combo!

    TFL

    /Lillyrose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooops!!! As I said before 2 much "Fun in the sun" I forgot to post my link:)

    Here it is:)
    http://lillsisslill.blogspot.com/2008/07/random-thoughts_23.html

    TFL
    /Lillyrose

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello,

    here is mine
    http://lescrapetmoi.over-blog.com/article-21498311.html

    thank you so much
    Delph from France

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's mine for the week!
    A New Hairdo

    TFL & have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was so much fun! -- see my layout here

    http://www.colorlinedesign.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6646&ppuser=745

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, here is mine for this week - I am on a different computer right now and the hibiscus looks more red than pink. Oh well, I'm not sure which is right, but what's done is done. And I'm pretty happy to have used some old yucky photos.

    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=1373873

    Janelle Miller

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, I couldn't find the EXACT colors in my batch of stuff, so I did what I could. And I only used a little bit of the green and red/pink because I wanted to focus on the photos. But anyways, thanks for the great color combo! I will have to go buy some of these colors so I can use the combo in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoops, forgot my layout...

    http://heatherhatanpa.blogspot.com/2008/07/more-old-photos.html

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here's mine:

    http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=117481&gallery_type=main

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really realy lovin this blog. I'm definitely going to make the effort to join in regularly :-)

    great work!

    jk xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know I'm late.........my house was too dark for a picture last night...... how do you know you are using the 'correct' colored paper...... I like this challenge site....will try this again. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us this week! We love to read your comments about this Reveal!