Featured Favorites


Sign in or click to start typing!

Color Combo Challenge #70

(05/05-05/11)


Please welcome our Guest Designer this week, Cindy Liebel!

Hi there, my name is Cindy Liebel. I am a devoted wife to Tim (5+ yrs), a mother to two beautiful children, Tyler (5 yrs) and Corinne (10 mths) and I enjoy capturing the everyday life of my family through the lens. I have enjoyed scrapbooking for almost 5 years and love every minute of it. I tend to scrap mostly 12x12, but I also enjoy smaller sizes such as 8.5x11, 9x9, etc. Mini books and altering anything that screams to be altered is another way I like to express myself in this hobby. I love trying new things and stepping outside of the box. My favorite essentials I grab for first are cardstock, chipboard, brads, buttons, jewels, T-ruler, corner rounder and anything circular. I'm fortunate to have a studio all to myself to house all my scrapbook goodies. Other hobbies I enjoy are making jewelry, photography, home improvement projects, fine arts & sewing. If I'm not scrapbooking, you can find me on the couch indulging in a good movie & playing w/ my kids.

Currently, I am a Garden Girl for Two Peas In A Bucket, an American Crafts Creative Design Team member and I was named 2007 Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame Honorable Mention. You can find some of my work published in a variety of scrapbook magazines, such as, Scrapbooks Etc, Scrapbook Trends, Legacy Magazine, Memory Makers & Creating Keepsakes.

I am so excited & honored to be a guest designer for the Color Challenge blog this week, thanks so much Janet :-)



Woohoo! Thank you so much Cindy! WE are totally honored!!!!


Now let's play!!
Can't wait to see what you create with these colors!

Color Combo #70slate blue - taupe gray - seafoam green - fire engine red



Now for some inspiration!
Check out these fabulous pages from our designers!!!

(Click on the layouts for a larger image)
(Click on the names for a link to their layouts)


Cindy's page

Janet's page

Debbi's page

Amanda's page

Lilly's page

Don't forget to link your layouts!
THE PLAYERS GALLERY


12 comments:

  1. "Seafoam green", eh? Hmm...
    I absolutely adore this combo, too!! Absolutely amazing, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa - tough one for me this week! I don't think I have EVER used gray on a LO before, no kidding!

    Here it is though, and I'm actually pretty happy with it. Thanks for the challenge

    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=1339590

    Janelle Miller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours again this week ladies!!

    Here's mine for the week! TFL!

    Determined

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the gray-green-blue combo. My favorite! But if it weren't for this challenge I'd have left out the red, but it made such a difference! Here's mine:
    muccy windows
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aagh! It should read "muddy windows"!! Wish I could edit these comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again I loved this week's combo!

    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1340354

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, this was a little tough for me, too. But I'm kind of happy that it pushed me out of my comfort zone. My page is: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1340607

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another awesome combo and I got to use a really old pp, one of the first ones I ever bought, which happened to be 'slate blue'.

    Here's my layout:

    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1340747&f=n

    Thanks for the challenge!

    Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors. Here's mine http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=1340855
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colors! Here is our page: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&gallery=1&layout_id=1341506

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is mine for the week!

    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&gallery=1&layout_id=1341538

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the challenge again...just not sure the seafoam is accurate.

    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&gallery=1&layout_id=1341633

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us this week! We love to read your comments about this Reveal!