Featured Favorites


Sign in or click to start typing!

Color Combo Challenge #78

(06/30-07/06)

Please welcome our Guest Designer this week, Davinie Fiero!

Hi! My name is Davinie Fiero and I'm married to my local firefighter and mommy to two fiesty little girls. I work from home part-time and obsess about my paper and scissors the rest of the time, if the kids will let me anyway! Let's just say I often stay up late! I am lucky to design for Studio Calico, an uber cool kit club, and Pink Paislee, a hot new manufacturer. I have been published in BHG Scrapbooks Etc., Memory Makers and Memory Makers books, Scrapbook Trends, Paper Crafts, Cards, Paper Trends, Legacy, Home & Heart, and other web-based publications. I am honored to participate in the color challenge this week and had a blast with the colors chosen. Thanks again for having me!

Davinie, all I can say is you ROCK!!! Your layouts and cards are so inspirational!! Get a closer, more personal look at Davinie on her blog!

Now let's play!!
Can't wait to see what you create with these colors!


Color Combo #78cranberry - alabaster - landscape grey - ballerina



Now for some inspiration!
Check out these fabulous pages from our designers!!!

(Click on the layouts for a larger image)
(Click on the names for a link to their layouts)



Davinie's page

Janet's page

Suzanne's page

Debbi's page

Amanda's page

Lilly's page

Don't forget to link your layouts!
THE PLAYERS GALLERY


12 comments:

  1. Great colors this week...here's mine. Just scroll down to post titled "color combos galore #78" and TFL!!

    http://scrappeabarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors! I'm so glad I found this blog.

    http://heatherhatanpa.blogspot.com/2008/07/biker-chick.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's mine:
    at the track
    I must confess that I didn't use much of the grey - just as my text color and in the photos.
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is fine, Esther, in your photos, text, the tiniest embellishment, as long as it's in there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. here is mine :)

    immeasurable

    thanks for peeking!!!

    xoxo, Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone! Here's my layout with this week's colors.

    Happy Birthday Alisa

    Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's mine for the week! TFL!
    Ethan & Erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa - hard colors for some reason this time. And I really think we did this combo (or close to it)once before too a LOOOONG time ago because I remember my page and what a time I had with it then too. Anyway, I managed to do it, after starting over several times. Here is my url - http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=1364576 TFL Janelle Miller

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally was able to sit for a while and not be bothered.

    http://soiwasjust.blogspot.com/2008/07/note-to-self.html

    MommyVictory
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love these colors together! Here is mine!

    A Gift of Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's mine...these were great colors to play with

    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&gallery=1&layout_id=1365513

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally managed to take part in a challenge - have been "spectating for weeks"

    Mine in the Donna Downey layout on my blog posting of 13th July
    www.mafswife.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us this week! We love to read your comments about this Reveal!