Featured Favorites


Sign in or click to start typing!

Winners! FINALLY!

I know you all have been patiently waiting the announcement of our winners from last month, if I don't have a To-Do list, and I should use them because things never get done! So I am terribly sorry for the delay. So, here we go! I really wish I could offer more RAK's because choosing the best from one week, and then having to decide against the winner of the following week is VERY difficult!!! But granting one winner for every two combos played is how it has to be. Our FAVES are listed in the slideshow for each week and our winners are:

Winner for Combo #77 and #78 is....Delph! This was her entry for Combo #77, the layering here is just phenomenal!


Winner for Combo #79 and #80 is....Beth! This was her entry for Combo #79, the design
and all the elements really makes this layout stand out!
Plus, look at those beautiful girls!!!!



Winners for Combos 73 and 74, and Combos 75 and 76 are listed HERE

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners and the FAVES for the week! And thank you all for participating! Winners, contact me (see sidebar) and send me your addresses!!! I have American Crafts, Pink Paislee, Cosmo Cricket and a mini-album up for grabs! So first come, first serve!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ladies!! Your LO's are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us this week! We love to read your comments about this Reveal!